American Pharma is pleased to release PharmaWatch™ 3.3!
This release includes a number of new features including:
- The ability to include Account Names on Alert Notifications.
- User Invitations, a ‘wizard’ allowing Admins to ‘invite’ users. The invitation is in the form of an email to the new user with links allowing the new user to connect and define their own password, zone access requirements, and alert contact information
- Admin ‘Neglected Alert’, an alarm for Admins to let them know when another alert has not been acknowledged or reset for too long
- A cleaner Alert Closure Dialog more in line with the look and feel of the PharmaWatch™ Portal
- The Ability for Admins to configure Location-Specific Checkin for their own users
- A number of defect corrections